Author Topic: The Jeffrey Epstein Tail  (Read 5569 times)

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
The Jeffrey Epstein Tail
« on: July 09, 2019, 03:06:45 PM »
It's a bizarre story of pedophilia that runs through a ton of politicians.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-charges.html

If my reading is correct (no reason to believe so) He's had guests such as Donald Trump and Bill Clinton. It seems Trump banned him but still used his planes. Clinton maybe a bit more.

I'm not sure what to believe but there is clearly some borderline stuff going on. It smells like a pedo ring and big tickets in both parties were at least aware.

Goes without saying that anyone who sexually harasses a kid deserves a meeting with me and an axe handle.

scoop

Re: The Jeffrey Epstein Tail
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 04:51:24 PM »
Memory serves Trump used his plane once to fly from Mara Largo to New York.
Clinton has been on his plane on 24 occasions, on many trips he ditched his secret service detail.

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 09:17:44 AM »
The crazy thing is that we all kinda knew. For like 2 decades. I'm not saying hard evidence but everyone knew it was murky at best. For years there have been jokes about "Lolita" airlines.

I am 100% convinced we don't know the story. On its face you know with certainty that Dennis Hastert molested boys, Anthony Wiener texted underage girls, and Bill Clinton liked a blowy from the interns. That's what you know.

But what don't you know? All the CEOs who don't have famous names. If Trump was in the orbit there had to be others who were into kids. Even if I accept that Trump and Clinton behaved well (and I have reservations on both) there had to be more. And as much as we get from politicians there are plenty of moneyed people behind them. I don't know what the Podesta code words were but I know they enjoy artwork of children being tortured. And Joe Biden sure gets more handsy with little girls than I'm comfortable with.

I know it's been a nutjob conspiracy theory for years that our politicians and business execs are locked in pedo rings but peel that onion just a little bit and boy do some interesting people start coming out of the woodwork. It's worth remembering that all the big public cases are politicians. Epstein isn't. He's a hedge fund guy (though there are a lot of questions there). I'm inclined to believe we will never know the true story of these child abusers.

Offline Carver

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 10:03:51 AM »
It seems to me that any organization that wields power and influence attracts people in need of such; religion, politics, business, art world.... like a magnet for deviants.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 03:28:55 PM »

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 09:25:57 PM »
Epstein like whitey bulger was apparently an fbi informant meaning he could get away with anything murder, pedophilia etc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newspunch.com/fbi-mueller-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein/amp/

According to a series of bombshell FBI documents released on Thursday, known child predator Jeffrey Epstein had struck a deal with the FBI, which was headed by Robert Mueller in 2008.

“Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon,” says one of the FBI documents. “Case agent advised that no federal prosecution will occur in this matter as long as Epstein continues to uphold his agreement with the state of Florida.”

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 12:01:18 AM »

Sounds like Epstein was used by the deep state to get politicians involved with underaged girls and then use that for blackmail purposes. I have always heard things worked like that.

Acosta here says he was told to leave Epstein alone because he was an intelligence asset. There apparently are also questions about how Epstein actually got so much money because his story on that may not be totally believable

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/i-was-told-epstein-belonged-to-intelligence-and-to-leave-it-alone

He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta.

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 07:54:19 AM »
Well something has to give. 13 months and "house arrest" for soliciting a minor? They'd do worse to me for improperly filling out a tax form. And then he just gets to go back to hanging out with actors and politicians? This reeks to high heaven.

Also calls into question what the FBI is doing with their time when they seem to have all the resources in the world to pursue Hillary and Trump but international child sex rings just don't get on the radar. Protecting kids might be higher on my wish list than lost emails or BS hooker stories.

Politics aside I think this lands more in Hollywood where he liked to hobnob. And there's the NYC elite who seem connected. Even Trump himself made reference years ago that Epstein liked "young" women. It was at least in the atmosphere.

Feels like Weinstein all over again. Everybody knows and nobody did a thing to stop it. And this time it's NYC socialites, Hollywood, and politicians. Yuck.

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 12:28:43 PM »
I read reports from workers on the island (no links because they all autoplay videos which I hate) who commented on the lengthy NDAs they had to sign and while some say they saw girls they assumed them to be of age. To be fair there would be no way to tell a 17 year old from a 19 year old at casual glance. If he was playing some kind of entrapment game any single guy could get caught up, particularly if you're young and wealthy and having drinks on a private island. If I was in my early 20s and cocktailing with a lady I'd assume she was an adult. I would probably have some questions why young girls are hanging out with a guy in his 60s but I'll admit to some wild parties in my late teen years.

But then I have nagging questions... How in the world do you traffic underage girls to a private island? Where are mom and dad? And what's the sales pitch? Come to my island and join a child sex cult? And if the reports are true that the locals literally called it "Pedophile Island" how did he get away with it for 20 years?

And we're left with the question of whether Acosta softballed Epstein or finally got the resources to seek justice. Or if this is Trump sending out law enforcement because he clearly knew the story.

The other oddity is the flight logs. I realize everybody thinks these are lock and stock but as a guy who has hired charters you have no idea who is on that plane. Particularly underage people who may not have any documentation.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2019, 06:46:03 AM »
 They could find runaways at bus stops .. They tell them they have a job for them someplace.

It's in no way inconceivable, people just don't believe in conspiracies are how evil people can be but history says otherwise. If it was to some how get covered up, people will go back to not believing it. Whatever the news says, that;s what they believe. When stuff gets pushed out into the open enough then the news has to report it even if maybe the higher ups would rather not. They can't lose all credibility   

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2019, 04:02:12 PM »
Acosta resigned and Clinton downplayed his relationship with Epstein. Some of the accusers claim to have been as young as 13.

I'm a little miffed that the news really isn't doing their job. If I'm to believe what is documented Donald Trump flew on Epstein's plane once and Clinton maybe 4-7 times. OK... But these are the only 2 names for a guy who was a NYC financier and liked to party in Hollywood? You don't really need an island with multiple houses to fly a president a few times and a future president once. Bear in mind there is no evidence that either stayed at the island; just took the plane. And it's not so insane to imagine Trump hitched a ride with another billionaire to NYC or Clinton did the same with a big donor because he put his office in Harlem after his presidency. The two of them could be telling the complete truth. I have reservations on both but it could be true.

So if I'm expected to believe that the actual story is that Epstein liked Wall Street and Hollywood but I'm expected to believe only politicians who never went to the island matter the most even though workers on the island saw young girls. Well somebody went to that island and I don't see evidence of Trump or Clinton. Granted something could have happened on the plane but why build the island and import girls if the plane is your preferred location?

I just don't think the shoe has yet dropped on this one. I think a lot of very wealthy people with names we don't know are on the list.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2019, 12:37:46 AM »

When I think about it, the news is weaponized and it’s like an act of war the propaganda they push.  That’s why I sometimes have a hard time with libertarian ideas that say leave the companies alone it’s private business. newspapers and media are private businesses but they are technically engaged in a kind of war fare and we know the cia has people at news agencies

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 06:37:58 AM »
OK, it gets hairier. I can get my head around a pedophile sex ring. There are sick people and money to be made catering to them. But how does a guy running said ring end up with a Saudi passport in an assumed name?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jeffrey-epstein-used-foreign-passport-fake-name-enter-saudi-arabia-n1031046

That's a trick I doubt any other crime lord could pull off. There's a lot more beneath the surface here.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 09:35:57 AM »

he's connected to the deep state, the deep state or parts of it has been at war with Trump .. Trump is fighting back in certain ways. He can't do a frontal assault - too dangerous
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 09:46:53 AM by surfivor »

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2019, 12:59:36 PM »

They are trying to get rid of Epstien since he has deep state connections. He knows too much and is connected to too many important people, though I heard that this story has been suppressed

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/50-states/2019/07/25/jeffrey-epstein-found-fetal-position-jail-cell-marks-his-neck-report/1824957001/

Jeffrey Epstein found in fetal position in jail cell with marks on his neck:

Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly found in his jail cell semi-conscious and with marks around his neck. Veuer’s Justin Kircher has the story.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 01:04:45 PM by surfivor »

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2019, 02:02:58 PM »
Or, another prisoner tried to kill him because that's what prisoners frequently do to child molesters.

https://hosted.ap.org/article/f151956a23564286b8ffa414d8446054/ap-source-jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-nyc-jail-cell

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2019, 03:09:01 PM »
Kind of like Jack Ruby

So many other child molesters in jail are still alive

Offline Mr. Bill

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 02:25:59 PM »
I suppose everyone has heard this already, but Epstein is dead.

AP, 8/10/19: Source: Jeffrey Epstein taken off suicide watch before death

Jeffrey Epstein, the well-connected financier accused of orchestrating a sex-trafficking ring, had been taken off suicide watch before he killed himself in a New York jail, a person familiar with the matter said Saturday. ...

Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell Saturday morning at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Fire officials received a call at 6:39 a.m. Saturday that Epstein was in cardiac arrest, and he was pronounced dead at New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital. ...

On Friday, more than 2,000 pages of documents were released related to a since-settled lawsuit against Epstein’s ex-girlfriend by Virginia Giuffre, one of Epstein’s accusers. The records contain graphic allegations against Epstein, as well as the transcript of a 2016 deposition of Epstein in which he repeatedly refused to answer questions to avoid incriminating himself. ...

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 05:07:49 PM »
Yea......wonder when the killer will get off'ed. Sudden Big H. Fiery car crash.....

Offline Mr. Bill

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2019, 06:06:27 PM »
How many different explanations can we think up?

• Knowing that he was guilty, he killed himself out of shame and because he knew the rest of his life would be hell.
  • Knowing that he was innocent, he killed himself out of despair and because he knew the rest of his life would be hell.
  • Other powerful people who were part of his evil crowd had him killed to keep him from revealing any more ugly secrets.
  • Or they arranged for him to be removed from suicide watch so that he could fall on his sword.
  • Or the prison staff removed him from suicide watch so that he would kill himself.
  • Or the prison staff killed him outright, and made it look like suicide.
  • Another inmate killed him, to gain status.
  • He's not dead.  His rich and powerful buddies rescued him and created the appearance of a suicide, either out of loyalty, or because he'd created a "time bomb" of incriminating information that would be released upon his death.

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2019, 06:11:59 PM »
Maybe........that wasn't his body they hauled out of there

Offline Mr. Bill

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2019, 07:44:53 PM »
If you want a collection of conspiracy theories beyond the ones I invented, check this thread on Metabunk Forum.

...There were already a range of conspiracy theories swirling around Epstein, ranging from the older style theories about satanic child sacrifice, up to the more modern QAnon theories of a valiant attempt by Trump, et al., to uncover a deep state adrenochrome harvesting operation.

Bot Sentinel reports #ClintonBodyCount and #EpsteinSuicide as trending topics pushed by troll bots. ...

Then there's QAnon supporters, who normally laud Trump, who think Trump did it for personal reasons. ...

scoop

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2019, 07:14:30 AM »
Given this is a survival board;

I would just like to state for the record that I do not have any information that could ever lead to the arrest or conviction of any of the Clintons.

There, I feel much more safe now.

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2019, 08:01:31 AM »
Actually being dead could be a disservice to his friends. Without him there is no legal party to contend evidence. Now that evidence includes his entire estate.

I realize the conspiracy people (me included) are going a little nuts but step back and look at the story: This guy built a private sex island and the only thing to leak so far is that Trump flew with hhim once and Clinton a few times? The only fallout thus far has been the former DA who went a little light on him?

I smell a rat. Show the pictures.

Offline fritz_monroe

• The Defenestrator
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
    • The Homestead Fritz
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2019, 04:42:40 PM »
I'm on the side of he was being pressured to name names and someone was afraid that he would.

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2019, 04:52:53 PM »
I had a good laugh when CNN stated that Trump blamed the Clinton's.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2019, 08:29:57 PM »
If you have listened to shady alternative news or the supposed crazies like Alex Jones then you have known plenty about Epstein for years and that information cross checked with other info easily accessible online.  People like my sister or mother who listen to NPR or watch the evening news I think just found out about him. This has all been going on in plain sight

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2019, 10:38:11 PM »
So are we really to believe he died by hanging himself with toilet paper?  They better come up with something better than that.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2019, 06:15:42 AM »
So are we really to believe he died by hanging himself with toilet paper?  They better come up with something better than that.

They did change it!  Now they are saying he wrapped a bedsheet around his neck and strangled himself with it while kneeling in the center of the room.  No cameras.  No guard check for at least three hours prior to event.  Main guard wasn't a certified corrections officer but appears to be a part-timer of unknown origin. 

Net, nothing at all suspicious about any of this.