Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airgun Board

airguns are considered "firearms"

<< < (6/7) > >>

arikinthecity:
I respectfully disagree.  I've been to several airgun stores in Bergen County and they sell very powerful airguns, many more expensive then real rifles,  without any permits all day long.

--- Quote from: JerseyVince on November 02, 2010, 10:31:39 AM ---ALL airguns are considered firearms in New Jersey with the exception of paintball guns and require a permit for purchase but only in a few places can a kid go outside and shoot a BB/pellet gun without some twitchy neighbor calling for a JTTF reaction team to arrest the "ARMED GUNMAN" shooting cans and squirrels

--- End quote ---

OhCanada:
One more note about Canada, a airgun infraction can also cause loss of your firearm licence; especially if you use the airgun in a crime then it is treated just as a firearm regardless of psi. There was even a move to lower the 500 psi firearm to around 260psi.

bcksknr:
    Never underestimate the ignorance of lawmakers. There was an actual bill proposed when motorcycle helmet laws were being legislated in my state that would have made seatbelts and their use mandatory on motorcycles.

archer:

--- Quote from: bcksknr on August 06, 2015, 09:55:36 AM ---    Never underestimate the ignorance of lawmakers. There was an actual bill proposed when motorcycle helmet laws were being legislated in my state that would have made seatbelts and their use mandatory on motorcycles.

--- End quote ---
hahaha. that is good...

nkawtg:
Well the Tennessee movie theater shooter was armed with pellet gun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version