Author Topic: Well known Intel organization predicts massive depopulation  (Read 432 times)

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
Well known Intel organization predicts massive depopulation
« on: October 22, 2020, 03:13:34 AM »
This was interesting and fits with my perception that covid is made up with the intention to control the population etc

https://thewatchtowers.org/deagel-a-real-intelligence-organization-for-the-u-s-government-predicts-massive-global-depopulation-50-80-by-2025/

Deagel, a real intelligence organization for the U.S. government, predicts massive global depopulation (50-80%) by 2025

-------------------

https://www.deagel.com/forecast

Mit computer model also:

https://silview.media/2020/05/04/computer-models-mit-has-one-that-predicted-societal-collapse-starting-2020/

COMPUTER MODELS? MIT HAS ONE THAT PREDICTED SOCIETAL COLLAPSE STARTING 2020

--------------------

https://lisahaven.news/2018/08/its-not-just-deagel-anymore-mit-predicts-dramatic-death-drop-in-2020-and-the-end-in-2040/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 03:22:59 AM by surfivor »

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
Re: Well known Intel organization predicts massive depopulation
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 09:35:09 AM »
Is this forecast predicting massive global depopulation until 2025 legit?

...Deagel.com has been predicting a drastic reduction of the population of the United States for the better part of a decade. While their previous predictions are not available on their website, The Internet Wayback Machine has been cataloging the page since 2007.

Prediction Date         Prediction Year       Population        Actual
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 2008           2017                  323 million(1)    325.7 million
------------------ END 2017 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
April 2009              2020                  271 million       331.0 million
April 2010              2020                  264 million       331.0 million
August 2011             2020                  248 million       331.0 million
------------------ END 2020 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
June 2012               2025                  187 million
May 2013                2025                  182 million
July 2014               2025                  88 million(2)
October 2014            2025                  69 million(3)
August 2015             2025                  65 million
October 2016            2025                  61 million
August 2017             2025                  54 million
May 2018                2025                  100 million(4)
August 2020             2025                  100 million(5)(6)

Dates and Predictions of Note
-----------------------------
(1: This is the only prediction where the population increases from the current count)

(2: First recorded instance where the prediction is sub-100 million.)

(3: Note explaining their predictions first appears on the bottom of the page)

(4: First recorded instance where the prediction has gone up from a previous prediction)

(5: Deagel.com goes through a UI overhaul, and the note mentioned in the question and referenced in note 3 of this chart disappears for unknown reasons)

(6: Current prediction as of 24 August 2020)

...They start with the assumption that any numbers released by the United States Government is a lie, and work from there. This conveniently allows them to ignore any data provided by official sources that conflicts with their results, a hideous combination of No True Scotsman and Cherry Picking. ...

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 11:10:28 AM »
 It's not that they are accurate but they are predicting it because they believe it to be true or various elites want it to be true. They manipulate the economy and use bio weapons to that end or for experimental purposes towards that end. The manipulate something and then observe the reaction from the public etc. In that way it doesn't suffice to show they have been successful, only that they are working on it using various ideas and experiments. Jack seemed to admit there is such attempted manipulation and many people now believe such things.

The CIA and others seem to take many of their orders from some type of shadow government

Offline Docwatmo

• May Ignite Spontaneously
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
  • The Prepper Rising from the Ashes
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 02:09:32 PM »
Nothing short of a "Real" deadly pandemic or a civil war/world war, is going to depopulate. 

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 12:42:08 AM »
That site deagel.com has no about page and no indication in the least about who runs the site. This is like the georgia guide stones where some very wealthy people decided it was in their interest to create a large monument with a stone inscription saying to keep the population under 500 million or whatever it was. The people who create these things stay very well hidden behind the scenes. I find it very creepy

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 03:49:18 PM »
There is some research that there will be a depopulation coming. From a purely historical model we know that a shift from agrarian lifestyle to industrialization reduces the number of children. With China and India (the largest populations) going through this right now we should see a declining birth rate. Most modern first world economies in Western Europe and Asia already have negative population growth.

The mystery right now is the COVID impact. It horrifies me but I expect the number of children in Africa and Asia who starve to death as a result of "our" choices to number in the 10s of millions and the far out estimate is 100 million. That would be a significant global impact. Much less devastating but pointing in the same direction is the impact of people in first world countries simply not getting married and having kids. For people riding the fence on having kids some of the "safety" protocols in place are a big deterrent. That's on top of plenty of people in places like NYC or Japan where space is at a premium and they can be priced out of having children.

It's important to bear in mind that most of this shift is a really good thing. We should be delighted how many millions have escaped poverty globally and improved their station in life. The onerous laws and extra costs might be an issue we in the first world should lax on but if Americans are making conscious decisions about how many kids they can afford that's a pretty good problem to have. It's showing that our standard of living is leaping forward. That's not to say that we shouldn't be using that wealth to help our bretheren who go hungry. What's going on in Yemen and Malawi should make make Americans sick with how awful we are. But the real tagline here is generally better lives with less infant mortality and making the choice to have children one that requires more forethought.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 05:18:08 PM »
Americans are already depopulating.  There aren't enough children born to replace the ones passing away (fertility rate of about 1.7).  Only immigration is keeping the number of people at current levels. We see this most in areas of US and territories with low immigration.  For example, look at the population crash of American Samoa.  There the birth rate has fallen by about half and the population is declining by a percent of two each year which is leading to huge problems coupled with their net emigration.

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 07:14:17 PM »
Oh I see it in my hometown. When I grew up I was next to a corn farm and it was a big deal when the city got its first stoplight. Fast forward from the 80s to the 2010s and the city, with its aging demographic passed all crazy manner of projects to upgrade and beautify the city. It underscores that they wanted a very cute main drag where the retirees could get a $20 martini. The farms all sold to be subdivisions, the gravel road I grew up on became well paved with British style signposts, and the costs were passed on to taxpayers. It resulted in closing one of the two middle schools.

You can have a hard scrabble gravel road with young families or you can have streets paved in gold where only the last generation with a pension can afford it. The fact that we're making the choice for the latter is telling.

I don't know what a child cost my great grandparents but I know my grandfather was born in a house in one of maybe 4 counties in Wisconsin. I am looking at a much higher cost to birth and raise a child. Raising a child is a prohibitive cost. But that just means we need to be smarter with our resources. I *might* prefer a world where family costs are minimized and we have more kids and easier community support but that's not the way the world (and I do mean globally) is going.

I should add there is one amazing fiscal event that we don't discuss because it's impolite. Eventually there will be no baby boomers. I feel the tail of that will have a very marked impact on the finance of our society. We don't yet know what (lack of) pension and retirement looks like for the heavily muted gen X. When gen Z sees what the future is like they may be encouraged to never have kids.

Sorry to be morose but this is economics. In all fairness I have a child and I wouldn't trade her for anything. At the end of the day any human who isn't a parent has missed a vital part of humanity.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 08:41:24 PM »
Absolutely.  The greatest transfer of wealth in history is happening now. Baby boomers are passing away and their wealth is transferring to gen x.  Because gen x is much smaller than the baby boomers this is concentrating wealth in their hands.  This is what is driving the change in wealth distribution.  And this will lead to the big conflict in the future.  Since gen x has been excluded from the halls of power they have been abused.  But soon they will control the government, corporations, and the majority of wealth.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 11:08:02 PM »
Natural decline in population is not a bad thing but the deagel site I believe predicts economic collapse followed by huge numbers of suicides. It feels like they just want the idea of large scale population reduction to be out there for some reason and they are trying to spin it anyway they can. It seems to be part of their psychology, them being some kind of elites

Maybe they think that by having it out there or will somehow help make it happen or they want to create fear or the expectation of such. If certain people in power have an expectation of population reduction or the attitude that masses of people are largely irrelevant then it will create the mindset they desire. Maybe they want to let you know that they are out there