Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

EDC Pepper Spray

<< < (2/6) > >>

leprachuan45:
I bought some inferno i carry in my pocket. I was worried about a pocket discharge also. What i've done is leave the plastic that comes over the business end of the spray(for lack of a better term). It's loose enough i can slide it off as i pull it out of my pocket but stays on while its in my pocket. That works for me anyhow.

BumperEagle:
Resurrecting this old post.... Nate, what did you end up getting? 

Thinking about getting an EDC pepper spray as well - would be open to a few more options if anyone has additional comments.  I did have a Sabre discharge (2oz I believe) in a daypack last year, and am concerned about accidental discharge.

archer:
I carry a Sabre Red Pepper Gel.

Skunkeye:
I have a Kimber Pepper Blaster.  It's a bit bigger than most canister-sized ones, but it's flat and slim, so it fits in a cargo pocket nicely.  Since it's not pressurized, and requires a deliberate trigger pull to set it off (and it has a built-in "safety" trigger guard), I'm not worried about it going off accidentally.  If you're really paranoid, you can get a pocket holster for it to make it even safer to carry.

cfisher:
I carry my Fox pepper spray either in my cargo pocket or in my jacket inside pocket. If I am not wearing cargo pants and it is too warm for a jacket I keep it in the cell phone pocket on my Maxpedition Jumbo Versapack, which gives me easy access even though it is not on my body.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version