Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

New Themes

<< < (3/3)

Nicodemus:
I was liking the contrast of Ambassador, but it made all the text huge and I suddenly felt like I had been given one of those cell phones with the insanely large buttons.  :D

I'm liking "Green Bean" right now. I like the contrast.

bartsdad:
Hey Sis, this dark theme is da bomb. Thank you, not just for the theme, but ALL that you do for this place. Hats off Dear.

Sister Wolf:

--- Quote from: bartsdad on April 24, 2011, 10:11:06 PM ---Hey Sis, this dark theme is da bomb. Thank you, not just for the theme, but ALL that you do for this place. Hats off Dear.

--- End quote ---

Wow, thank you BD.  You were one of the ones I was *sure* was gonna be extremely angry about the change.  Thank you thank you thank you.

kiteflyer:

Camouflage back ground is missing! That's patriotic enough in these times~  ;D Oh well At least this site is back up! Good work and I can live with what you supply.It seems soon enough we all are going to do more with less!

kiteflyer

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on April 25, 2011, 12:35:08 AM ---Wow, thank you BD.  You were one of the ones I was *sure* was gonna be extremely angry about the change.  Thank you thank you thank you.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version