Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Changing the Default Theme

<< < (10/10)

archer:

--- Quote from: Morning Sunshine on December 03, 2010, 08:17:04 AM ---so the point of all this - DON'T YOU DARE SPEND YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TRYING TO ACCOMMODATE ME!   :P

--- End quote ---
hehehe..

Sister Wolf:

--- Quote from: Morning Sunshine on December 03, 2010, 08:17:04 AM ---nah, i was just being lazy, like  you said about DEV  ;)  I dislike change very much.  I am already used to the new one, so don't put yourself out.  At this point, if you changed it back, I would probably gripe there too.  I am just lazy when it comes to my computer habits.  dh is always afraid to do anything to my computer - even if I have been complaining about something for a long time - cuz I will complain about other things.....

so the point of all this - DON'T YOU DARE SPEND YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TRYING TO ACCOMMODATE ME!   :P

--- End quote ---

LOL!  Seriously, MS, if there's anything more you want done (especially legitimate things like your complaint yesterday), all you have to do is say something, and they'll get done.  I'm a little slow right now (started getting sick yesterday morning, and  now I'm completely done for.  Got a cold - YUCK!) but you WILL get taken care of.

You and other forum members are exactly who we volunteer to spend our precious time accommodating.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version