Finance and Economics > The Money Board

My free debt elimination website

<< < (2/9) > >>

Rand McNally:
Great website. I started getting serious about debt late last fall, and your site backs up some rough calculations I made. It was nice to have a second option that I could pay things of that much quicker than using the minimal payment plan. I was looking at owning my house in 5 years, your program says 4 years 11 months.

One glitch I think I found is that if you go back and try to change interest rates on the debts page it seems to want to keep using the original interest rate when you go back to the summery page.

Thanks for the resource. 

sledgehammer:
Wow! That's all I can say! Great site, great tool!!!

Porkmeal:
It's great to see people can get some help developing a plan that will improve their life.

Whatatata:

--- Quote from: Rand McNally on February 07, 2010, 11:36:12 AM ---Great website. I started getting serious about debt late last fall, and your site backs up some rough calculations I made. It was nice to have a second option that I could pay things of that much quicker than using the minimal payment plan. I was looking at owning my house in 5 years, your program says 4 years 11 months.

One glitch I think I found is that if you go back and try to change interest rates on the debts page it seems to want to keep using the original interest rate when you go back to the summery page.

Thanks for the resource. 

--- End quote ---

I emailed Nick about the glitch.  He'll change it no doubt.  Good to have TSP beta testers for precisely these reasons.

ladieu:
Hey sorry about the slow response. Dealing with the blizzard of 2010!

-Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version