Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > General Ammo, Reloading, Bullet Casting, & Ammo Craft

Ammo Can Efficiency: Maximizing rounds per volume

<< < (4/9) > >>

FreeLancer:

--- Quote from: CPT Morgan on April 02, 2017, 08:39:54 PM ---Thanks a lot Freelancer  ;) now my own OCD is needing to know just how many more pieces of ammo were able to be fit in to those cans vs. just dumping them in and/or leaving them in the boxes.

--- End quote ---

I just got several cases of 9 and 5.56 this weekend, I'll do a comparison with pictures of stacking them in their retail packaging vs. loose vs. carefully stacked.

CPT Morgan:

--- Quote from: FreeLancer on April 02, 2017, 08:59:41 PM ---I just got several cases of 9 and 5.56 this weekend, I'll do a comparison with pictures of stacking them in their retail packaging vs. loose vs. carefully stacked.
--- End quote ---

Cool, thanks.

--- Quote from: Chemsoldier on April 02, 2017, 08:48:53 PM ---So if you like ammo cans...there is more obsession that just ammo...
--- End quote ---

Love it.

FreeLancer:

--- Quote from: Chemsoldier on April 02, 2017, 08:48:53 PM ---So if you like ammo cans...there is more obsession that just ammo...

--- End quote ---

Have you tried them?  I saw them on Amazon, but haven't managed to bring myself to mash the buy button, yet. 

Chemsoldier:

--- Quote from: FreeLancer on April 02, 2017, 11:09:21 PM ---Have you tried them?  I saw them on Amazon, but haven't managed to bring myself to mash the buy button, yet.

--- End quote ---
Yep. I keep snap caps, spare parts and cleaning equipment in them.

FreeLancer:
Well, then.....buy, I shall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version