Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearm Self Defense

Video of hold up, what would you do?

(1/2) > >>

theBINKYhunter:
Just saw this video online of a hold up at a title loan business. Assume you are the guy on the right side of the counter and you are CC'ing, what - if anything- would you do in this situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAoSxiurvE

NSFW - language

ncjeeper:
I would have easily put 2 rounds in the bad guy. He kept switching hands while holding the shotgun so he wouldn't have had any chance at returning fire. With the civilians off to the side my back drop would be clear also.

endurance:
I don't think I would have stayed in the bank!  Why didn't he just walk out when the gunman turned his attention to the tellers?  Then you could call for the police, watch his get away, anything but keep yourself in the danger zone for another minute.

nkawtg:
A robber robbing a robber, what a country...

Lockdown:

--- Quote from: ncjeeper on April 21, 2015, 09:56:06 AM ---I would have easily put 2 rounds in the bad guy. He kept switching hands while holding the shotgun so he wouldn't have had any chance at returning fire. With the civilians off to the side my back drop would be clear also.

--- End quote ---

That, and he was definitely more focused on the cash draw and employees than the guy behind him. Very poor situational awareness on his part. 

Lockdown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version