Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearms Advice For Beginners

Stay off You-tube

(1/9) > >>

Mortblanc:
I have a request for all first time gun owners.

Please stay off you-tube with your "I just bought this gun" unbox and look down the muzzle reviews.

I do not care if it does "look like it will do the job", if you have never fired a gun in your life but intend to fire this one "as soon as you can get to the range, probably next April" no one on God's green earth needs to screen through your crap trying to find a real review!

OK rant over.

MississippiJarhead:
 ;D

flippydidit:

--- Quote from: Mortblanc on February 26, 2014, 12:19:30 PM ---I have a request for all first time gun owners.

Please stay off you-tube with your "I just bought this gun" unbox and look down the muzzle reviews.

I do not care if it does "look like it will do the job", if you have never fired a gun in your life but intend to fire this one "as soon as you can get to the range, probably next April" no one on God's green earth needs to screen through your crap trying to find a real review!

OK rant over.

--- End quote ---
Then what else am I going to do with my "I just bought this camera" unbox and Youtube review?

Crazy Fox:
But, Mortblanc where else am I going to go to hear some dork tell me how his brand new gun "feels really... uh... tactical" and "shoots stuff good"????  ;D

tjstruck88:
 :clap: :clap:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version