Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearms Advice For Beginners

AR parts question

<< < (3/3)

Rangeboss:
5 months ago I found complete uppers on slickguns.com for $299. I bought 3 on the spot. With BCG and charging handles and sights. Awesome finds.

endurance:

--- Quote from: Rangeboss on November 18, 2014, 11:25:20 AM ---5 months ago I found complete uppers on slickguns.com for $299. I bought 3 on the spot. With BCG and charging handles and sights. Awesome finds.

--- End quote ---
Have you built any of them up yet?  Just curious how they're working for you?

Rangeboss:
I built all 3. One had a minor fit issue, but I suspect it was the polymer lower I was putting it on. I got it to fit. I also swapped them around on 2 other aluminum lowers I had and the mated up nicely. The polymer lower was for my youngest daughter and it was pink. Now she tells me the upper needs a paint job, pink and purple camo.  I have the paint, now I just need the time.

endurance:

--- Quote from: Rangeboss on November 18, 2014, 02:49:55 PM ---I built all 3. One had a minor fit issue, but I suspect it was the polymer lower I was putting it on. I got it to fit. I also swapped them around on 2 other aluminum lowers I had and the mated up nicely. The polymer lower was for my youngest daughter and it was pink. Now she tells me the upper needs a paint job, pink and purple camo.  I have the paint, now I just need the time.

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

Please, please, please, please post pics when you finish.  I have got to see that! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version