Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearm Self Defense

If there ever was an argument for owning a gun, THIS IS IT!

(1/2) > >>

dep190:
As a retired officer this kind of situation is happening in some communities despit the availiability of mutual aid agreements!IN the county I live in 3 patrol cars on duty at one time is a fact of life!  Consider your communities lawenforcement resources and could this happen in your community? Would you want your family in this position!

http://therightscoop.com/if-there-ever-was-an-argument-for-owning-a-gun-this-is-it/

endurance:
Regardless of the budgets, the state or local police have no duty to act per the Castle Rock v. Gonzales decision.

And we have counties in Colorado that don't even have 24 hour coverage, no less two or three officers on during a shift.  Take care of your own, because nobody else will.

bdhutier:
Jeezus... As much as I hate to say it, you have a responsibility to protect yourself.  Even more so in an area where LE isn't 24/7...

Joel:

--- Quote from: bdhutier on October 22, 2013, 06:01:54 PM ---Jeezus... As much as I hate to say it, you have a responsibility to protect yourself.  Even more so in an area where LE isn't 24/7...

--- End quote ---

Why do you hate to say that? You have a responsibility to protect yourself under all circumstances. You're the only one who does.

ag2:
Is it just me or did the 911 operator even sound....aloof?  She sounded unsympathetic and a tad arrogant.

While a known bad guy is breaking in her house, the 911 operator says, "The only thing I can do is give you some advice and you can call the sheriff's office tomorrow....."  Even the operator did not care!  Wow!  What a depraved person we have on staff at that PSAP center!

Yeah, this is the perfect example of why you and your loved ones should own a gun. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version