The TSP Marketplace > Sawtooth Tactical

New Maxpedition Bags

(1/2) > >>

sawtac:
Maxpedition has just released some new products. We're taking pre-orders right now and expect to begin shipping in a week or so. Place your order by the end of Sunday 12/13/09 and get 20% off!

Mongo Versipack

Jumbo E.D.C. Versipack

Jumbo L.E.O. Versipack

BIG-TARGET:
Have you also seen the new MungoVersipack they came out with??
http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1332&idcategory=59

sawtac:
Yea, that's the first one of the three I posted about.  ;)  That one looks really nice.  I carry a lot of stuff back and forth to the shop.  Right now I use a Maxpedition attache but the Mongo looks good.  If it'll fit my clipboard then it may be the one.  As long as I don't need my laptop.

BIG-TARGET:

--- Quote from: sawtac on December 08, 2009, 05:51:57 PM ---Yea, that's the first one of the three I posted about.  ;)  That one looks really nice.  I carry a lot of stuff back and forth to the shop.  Right now I use a Maxpedition attache but the Mongo looks good.  If it'll fit my clipboard then it may be the one.  As long as I don't need my laptop.

--- End quote ---
That Mungo may make preppers trade in their BOBs.  Get a Mongo, stuff a 1 1/2 liter bottled water, 12 power bars and 3 peanut butter sandwichs in it,,,,,,,,,,,,,then you're good to go!! ::) ;D ;)

spatin:
I just saw this today 12/17.
I would be interested in a shoulder bag that I can wear every day, with jeans and a tee shirt or also with business casual.
I would want to carry a small pistol, like a J frame or maybe a G23 or G30, with easy access and room for extra mag/ammo.
It would also have to carry other typical everyday things, like wallet, keys, chapstick, a knife, etc.
Got anything like that?
Do I get a discount as a TSP member?
Sidney

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version