Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearms Training

Help me name my shooting school

<< < (3/4) > >>

Smurf Hunter:

--- Quote from: JerseyVince on October 08, 2014, 03:12:39 PM ---Southern California Shooting Institute

So-CSI S-CSI or just CSI for short

--- End quote ---

SCSI is a computer peripheral communication protocol.  Mostly obsolete since USB and SATA came along.

Theswerd:
"Stay On Target"
"Positive Gun Control"

That's all I got without know more. Sorry.

Carl:

--- Quote from: Smurf Hunter on October 09, 2014, 11:16:08 AM ---SCSI is a computer peripheral communication protocol.  Mostly obsolete since USB and SATA came along.

--- End quote ---

What caliber was it?

Smurf Hunter:

--- Quote from: Carl on October 09, 2014, 12:11:09 PM ---What caliber was it?

--- End quote ---

Ultra-Wide

SoCalPrepper:
Thanks again everyone for your help! While I'm pondering an official school name, I've scheduled my first class!

My first NRA Basic Pistol class will be offered on December 20th, 2014 from 9am to 5pm (and I will let you out earlier IF you are on time and move quickly  ) at Angeles Shooting Range 12651 Little Tujunga Avenue, Lake View Terrace 91342.

This is a basic pistol shooting course and consists of both classroom training and range time (once the class is ready). This class will teach you the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude for owning and operating a pistol safely.

Cost is $150. Students should be prepared to bring their own pistol and ammo - but I reserve the right to have you learn on something else if the equipment is not suitable. I have a limited number of pistols for you to rent ($15 for the day) so please send me a message if you need something to learn on. If you need me to help you find ammo for the class, let me know and we'll get that set up. 100 rounds is more than sufficient for the class.

I am an NRA Certified Instructor, and carry insurance and all that good stuff.

I can be contacted via email at 15handstough@gmail.com (anyone who doesn't know horses...horses are measured in "hands," and I'm 15 hands tall :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version