Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearms Training

Help me name my shooting school

(1/4) > >>

SoCalPrepper:
After shooting for a few years, I've earned my NRA Instructor Certification in basic pistol and personal protection inside the home (rifle and outside the home coming in December).

As part of my goal to become debt free, I thought I would start offering 1-2 courses per month...but I need a shooting school name! All I can come up with so far is regional. I'm in Burbank, California so I was thinking "Burbank Self Defense Training," or "Burbank Tactical."

Not very exciting. About me...I'm only 5' tall, female, early 30s, really enthusiastic, love teaching. I'm also an attorney, so I can actually teach ALL of the NRA courses without bringing on an LEO / attorney, so that's nice. I also shoot IDPA. I figure there has to be some creative person out there? 

Ms. Albatross:

--- Quote from: SoCalPrepper on October 08, 2014, 10:08:50 AM ---After shooting for a few years, I've earned my NRA Instructor Certification in basic pistol and personal protection inside the home (rifle and outside the home coming in December).

As part of my goal to become debt free, I thought I would start offering 1-2 courses per month...but I need a shooting school name! All I can come up with so far is regional. I'm in Burbank, California so I was thinking "Burbank Self Defense Training," or "Burbank Tactical."

Not very exciting. About me...I'm only 5' tall, female, early 30s, really enthusiastic, love teaching. I'm also an attorney, so I can actually teach ALL of the NRA courses without bringing on an LEO / attorney, so that's nice. I also shoot IDPA. I figure there has to be some creative person out there?

--- End quote ---

I HIGHLY recommend a book called POP - Stand out in any Crowd by Sam Horn.  I checked it out from the public library a couple of weeks ago and I was so impressed that I ordered a used copy from Amazon this week.  It is all about creating interesting, creative and memorable names and taglines and elevator pitches for businesses, books, organizations, etc. 

archer:
'Trigger Control'?

Alpha Mike:
"Don't Miss"   8)

Ms. Albatross:
Do you have any particular demographic you are going to target?  (pun not intended ;))  Women?  Families?  Couples?  Young?  Old?  or anybody that shows up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version