Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearms Training

Magpul Dynamics Videos

(1/1)

goofyshooter:
Does anyone own any of the Magpul Dynamics training videos and have a review? Do watching these videos help you become better shooters or is it a waste? I know nothing beats real training but I am thinking this might be helpful for at home when you cant afford a real class. Any thoughts?

Denver Terry:
I dropped some serious coin for the Precision Rifle DVD set and I have to be honest, while there was some good information in the series, it seemed to be a very long commercial for the Horus style reticule scopes.  Based on how I feel about this video pretty much convinced me to NOT purchase any of the other videos that they have available. Again, there were a couple of items in the video but not worth the price I paid.

Bolomark:
i have the pistol, shotgun and rifle,i liked all three, the pistol and shotgun made the rounds at work each picking up hints on how to improve their weaknesses.
pistol one was best because it gave a lot of info on shooting drills that could be run.
good camera angle coverage.
found it was good info when it was too cold or wet to go to the range for real practice,
price was ok, great if you could split with a friend of check your library system they might be able to pick it up cheaper.
but still good info.
but nothing beats an instructor that can watch you as you shoot for instant feedback.
next money will be spent on shooting class.

Kilroy:

--- Quote from: Bolomark on August 15, 2014, 07:24:54 PM ---but nothing beats an instructor that can watch you as you shoot for instant feedback.
next money will be spent on shooting class.

--- End quote ---

Best advice you could get....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version