Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Show Discussions, Fan Mail and Topic Suggestions

Spreading The Survival Podcast Word or Guerilla Marketing

<< < (3/28) > >>

BigDanInTX:
LMAO...

"If you're fed up with the way things are, press Play"

archer:
"Tired of Politics as usual, click Play to hear the truth from Jack"

jeremya:
Stickers would cool. If some one has an idea and Jack is supportive I will have some stickers printed. I have used: http://www.stickerguy.com/ before they
do good work cheap, but you tend to have to wait 2-4 weeks depending on their schedule.

-- Jeremy

Tactical Badger:

--- Quote from: DeltaEchoVictor on September 23, 2008, 12:44:49 AM ---Here's what I've been doing.

I download the show from iTunes & after I've listened to them or downloaded them to my iPod I convert the show to a CD burnable format.  Then I burn discs of the show & leave them in strategic places at work or wherever I happen to be going.  I label the disc "The Survival Podcast", ya know, 'cause that what it is & provide a link written on the disc to Jack's website. 

I actually do this with anything I think needs to be heard.  You don't have to spend much money doing this, CD's & jewel cases are cheap when bought in bulk & you only need to leave a copy or two someplace once or twice a week.  I'm assuming it works since I've never run across one of my own discs when I've gone back to someplace I've left one.

--- End quote ---

This is absolutely brilliant!!  Damn you for thinking of it first!!!  :P   :D

DeltaEchoVictor:

--- Quote from: jeremya on September 24, 2008, 04:57:48 PM ---Stickers would cool. If some one has an idea and Jack is supportive I will have some stickers printed. I have used: http://www.stickerguy.com/ before they
do good work cheap, but you tend to have to wait 2-4 weeks depending on their schedule.

-- Jeremy

--- End quote ---

Ooooh, I like stickers.  Count me in for some.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version