Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Tech Support and Forum Bugs

(1/3) > >>

surfivor:

I have noticed new posts slip by me because if I click "show unread posts since last visit" it doesn't always show all the posts. I have seen new posts that I was never aware of because of this. Maybe it some SQL statement that doesn't always grab everything ? Has anyone else noticed that ?

Stwood:
Yes. Some have been there for months.
Unless I go into that section, I'll never see them

Mr. Bill:
Huh.  Well, that's anoying.  I haven't noticed it myself, but I haven't been looking for it either.

Adding that to my excessively-long to-do list...

Stwood:

I've been on other forums that do the same Bill.
Not a big deal to me

Redman:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bill on December 15, 2019, 01:40:17 PM ---  I haven't noticed it myself, but I haven't been looking for it either.

--- End quote ---

I hadn't noticed either but wasn't looking for it. I usually just click the "unread" button and if I see something I want to read I'll go there. I'll click the "mark all read" or whatever it says.

This morning I took the time to do some counting. I saw 4 listed as unread but scrolling down I saw 5 threads with the unread symbol. This thread was the one that did show in the unread list. Hmm, no problem thought. Now that I know about this it's easy enough to scroll through and find any unlisted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version