Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Tech Support and Forum Bugs

downloading podcast on moto Z4

(1/2) > >>

standingbear:
How do I load the podcast on my new moto Z$, I tried other ways I used before with no luck.

archer:

--- Quote from: standingbear on July 18, 2019, 11:32:47 AM ---How do I load the podcast on my new moto Z$, I tried other ways I used before with no luck.

--- End quote ---

how were you doing it before?

fritz_monroe:
My understanding is you can't just download it to the phone, you have to use an app.  I have a Moto Z5 and I use the BeyondPod app.   It works great.  I like it enough that I purchased the full version.  Does everything I want it to do.

archer:

--- Quote from: fritz_monroe on July 23, 2019, 05:11:06 PM ---My understanding is you can't just download it to the phone, you have to use an app.  I have a Moto Z5 and I use the BeyondPod app.   It works great.  I like it enough that I purchased the full version.  Does everything I want it to do.

--- End quote ---
ah thanks for the info fritz

Mr. Bill:
Okay, I haven't actually tried this on a phone, but you should be able to download podcasts directly from Jack's blog page at http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/ using any browser.

Look for the "Download" link near the top of each podcast post.  They're just MP3 files, so they ought to be playable with any MP3-playing app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version