Author Topic: RonH2K's Maxpedition Aggressor™ Tactical Attache' EDC. (WARNING - Pic Heavy)  (Read 6657 times)

Offline RonH2K

• Survivor
  • A little closer each day...
As promised, I spent some time taking pictures of my Maxpedition Aggressor™ Tactical Attache' Every Day Carry bag and its contents.  Here are the low-res images of that write up.  Click on each picture to be taken to a higher-resolution version that will likely be easier to see/read.

There are a couple of notes I wanted to share with you.  First, the laptop shown is a 15" laptop.  The bag is designed to *easily* hold a 17" laptop.  There is actually enough room in the internal compartments for two (2) laptops, which I do have to sometimes lug around when on-call.  Also, not shown is a 32 oz. Nalgene Bottle, filled with water, that I typically take with me to work each day.  One of the pics does show where this bottle goes on the outside of the bag.  Finally, my place of work does not allow weapons in the buildings, so the pistol usually stays locked up in a safe in the truck.  However, it rides very nicely in this bag when I'm travelling or conducting business "off-property".

In the future, I'll be doing another write-up for my Maxpedition Condor II™ Backpack Bug Out Bag.  In the meantime, you can check out the links in my signature for some of my other write-ups on my Square Foot Garden, Armory (Weapons), Ruger 10/22 Build, Kayak Fishing Rigging, and Maxpedition Jumbo™ Versipack™ Get Home Bag.  You'll also find a write-up I posted today about Paracord Lanyard Knot Zipper Pull Security here: http://thesurvivalpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=6926.0 .

Enjoy!

Offline The Wilderness

• The Patriarch of Lunatics
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Dedicated Contributor
    • The Umbafa Chronicles
Ron, great write up, very well done as always. Your reviews are the best!  I have a Maxpedition Operator Tactical Attache that I use for EDC. It is one size down from yours but was the biggest one they had at the time. Made for a 15" laptop. I love it and the quality is awesome, these things are almost bullet proof.

Again, thanks for the detailed review.

Definite plus 1

The Wilderness

Offline JokersWild

• TSP Mule
  • Survivalist Mentor
  • You can't save all the starfish.
As promised, I spent some time taking pictures of my Maxpedition Aggressor™ Tactical Attache' Every Day Carry bag and its contents.  Here are the low-res images of that write up.  Click on each picture to be taken to a higher-resolution version that will likely be easier to see/read.
This is awesome! I'm working on fleshing out my EDCG and currently have just the basics. I'll post later this week or this weekend and I'm going to get my arse in gear to get a fully functioning EDCG.

Offline arkangel13

• Prepper
I know I'm dragging up a pretty old post but this is a great write up. Gives me a few ideas for my attache/computer bag. It's not a tactical attache but I am curious to see what I can do with it. Has anybody else turned their non-tactical attache into an EDC bag?

Offline sawtac

• Senior Survivalist
  • Bert the Turtle
    • Sawtooth Tactical
Well done.  I use an Aggressor myself.  Both to and from work and the occasional plane trip.  Every time I take it to a gun show I have people trying to buy it.  Sometimes customers in my shop try to buy it.  Like most all Maxpedition gear it's a win.

Offline chad234

• Survivor
Wow, that is  a serious level of preparedness. Nice job, thanks for sharing.

Offline Grimjack

• Prepper
    • Terra Del Sol Farm
Maxpedition makes great stuff. Make sure you don't try to save a few bucks and buy a knock-off. I bought the same style bag from LA Police Gear for $30.00 thinking I was getting a good deal. Six months later the stitching was falling out and I threw it away. I bought a Maxpedition Condor backpack instead and absolutely love it!

TheRoot

Nice review.

I have been looking into their sling-packs for awhile now.

Offline survivininct

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Homeowner's Friend Podcast
Nice Bag - I wanted that one, but ended up getting a mongo versipack instead.  It fits my laptop (Macbook) barely and my other stuff  ;) that I carry.   Excellent quality - just wish it had more bungy straps in it - that is why I had to sped another fortune on a E.D.C and FR1 to keep my little stuff in, inside the bag!  Still love it though - great quality.