News > General News

The Jeffrey Epstein Tail

<< < (2/74) > >>

surfivor:
Epstein like whitey bulger was apparently an fbi informant meaning he could get away with anything murder, pedophilia etc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newspunch.com/fbi-mueller-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein/amp/

According to a series of bombshell FBI documents released on Thursday, known child predator Jeffrey Epstein had struck a deal with the FBI, which was headed by Robert Mueller in 2008.

“Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon,” says one of the FBI documents. “Case agent advised that no federal prosecution will occur in this matter as long as Epstein continues to uphold his agreement with the state of Florida.”

surfivor:

Sounds like Epstein was used by the deep state to get politicians involved with underaged girls and then use that for blackmail purposes. I have always heard things worked like that.

Acosta here says he was told to leave Epstein alone because he was an intelligence asset. There apparently are also questions about how Epstein actually got so much money because his story on that may not be totally believable

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/i-was-told-epstein-belonged-to-intelligence-and-to-leave-it-alone

He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta.

David in MN:
Well something has to give. 13 months and "house arrest" for soliciting a minor? They'd do worse to me for improperly filling out a tax form. And then he just gets to go back to hanging out with actors and politicians? This reeks to high heaven.

Also calls into question what the FBI is doing with their time when they seem to have all the resources in the world to pursue Hillary and Trump but international child sex rings just don't get on the radar. Protecting kids might be higher on my wish list than lost emails or BS hooker stories.

Politics aside I think this lands more in Hollywood where he liked to hobnob. And there's the NYC elite who seem connected. Even Trump himself made reference years ago that Epstein liked "young" women. It was at least in the atmosphere.

Feels like Weinstein all over again. Everybody knows and nobody did a thing to stop it. And this time it's NYC socialites, Hollywood, and politicians. Yuck.

David in MN:
I read reports from workers on the island (no links because they all autoplay videos which I hate) who commented on the lengthy NDAs they had to sign and while some say they saw girls they assumed them to be of age. To be fair there would be no way to tell a 17 year old from a 19 year old at casual glance. If he was playing some kind of entrapment game any single guy could get caught up, particularly if you're young and wealthy and having drinks on a private island. If I was in my early 20s and cocktailing with a lady I'd assume she was an adult. I would probably have some questions why young girls are hanging out with a guy in his 60s but I'll admit to some wild parties in my late teen years.

But then I have nagging questions... How in the world do you traffic underage girls to a private island? Where are mom and dad? And what's the sales pitch? Come to my island and join a child sex cult? And if the reports are true that the locals literally called it "Pedophile Island" how did he get away with it for 20 years?

And we're left with the question of whether Acosta softballed Epstein or finally got the resources to seek justice. Or if this is Trump sending out law enforcement because he clearly knew the story.

The other oddity is the flight logs. I realize everybody thinks these are lock and stock but as a guy who has hired charters you have no idea who is on that plane. Particularly underage people who may not have any documentation.

surfivor:
 They could find runaways at bus stops .. They tell them they have a job for them someplace.

It's in no way inconceivable, people just don't believe in conspiracies are how evil people can be but history says otherwise. If it was to some how get covered up, people will go back to not believing it. Whatever the news says, that;s what they believe. When stuff gets pushed out into the open enough then the news has to report it even if maybe the higher ups would rather not. They can't lose all credibility   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version