News > General News

The Jeffrey Epstein Tail

<< < (72/74) > >>

David in MN:
I heard a story that fit this really well. I can't remember the source but the main point was modeling. It's already a system where young girls are judged (literally) on their looks and told how to present themselves. There's an old joke about the fashion industry that it basically is old gay men putting young women in fetish wear. (Don't believe me look up Thierry Muglar.) Is it that odd to think that an industry which makes its bread and butter shuttling young women all over the globe to different fashion houses might be trafficking?

iam4liberty:
More and more people are coming forward with details and evidence of Clinton's relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell. 

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/bill-clinton-secretly-met-with-ghislaine-maxwell-report/amp/
Bill Clinton reportedly met secretly with Ghislaine Maxwell for ‘intimate dinner’

Bill Clinton secretly met socialite-turned-accused sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell for an “intimate” dinner in 2014 — well after allegations that she and perv pal Jeffrey Epstein had abused at least one teen, a report said Tuesday.

fritz_monroe:

--- Quote from: iam4liberty on September 23, 2020, 03:10:47 PM ---More and more people are coming forward with details and evidence of Clinton's relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell. 

--- End quote ---
Extremely surprising.  Could this mean that the Clintons have lost a lot of their pull in politics?  Why else would people be willing to come forward?

Of course it could very well be distraction.  After all, we all know that Slick Willy is a horn dog that can't keep his pants on.  Maybe drawing attention to him is taking it off of others that are still in the game.

Morning Sunshine:

--- Quote from: fritz_monroe on September 23, 2020, 04:34:42 PM ---Of course it could very well be distraction.  After all, we all know that Slick Willy is a horn dog that can't keep his pants on.  Maybe drawing attention to him is taking it off of others that are still in the game.

--- End quote ---

this^^^

David in MN:
Maybe we want to rethink this. I've had a boxing trainer pull my shoulder blade up and help reset my shoulder when I had an impingement. Nobody had any question that he was acting in my best interest and health as he had the experience and saw my movement was limited. That old Mexican boxing trainer made me realize that my left arm was actually numb because of the impingement and my fellow boxers turned yellow looking at how I was suffering when he fixed it.

The president of the USA certainly could use a readjustment. The best person to provide that is 100% not an underage girl. There are a myriad of professional strength trainers, coaches, kinisiologists, and massage experts from all corners of the world. Having a child rub up on you is not the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version