Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > General Firearm Discussion

The Window is about to CLOSE. Get your guns and ammo NOW.

(1/53) > >>

The Professor:
Awhile back I wrote an article here making a recommendation that people may want to extend themselves a bit and purchase a firearm.  We have been given about a two-year grace period where no one is panicking about the availability of firearms or ammo due to a political issue.

That may be about to change.

In just over a month, we are going to have one of the most important political voting situations we've ever faced.  I'm not supporting one side or another in this post, but. . .consider what would happen if the liberals take Congress.  Remember what happened during Obama's first and second elections.  The Masses believed a political attack on the 2nd Amendment would soon follow, though no such attack really did.

This time, the liberals, if they take a majority of the Congress, will believe they have a Mandate From the Masses.  David Hogg and his like will be all over the TV demanding action and threatening "real change."

Prices will soon rise and stocks will begin to deplete.  While ammo prices may fluctuate, mainly so they can empty their warehouses, Modern Sporting Rifles will quickly disappear and prices will rise.  Manufacturers, having been bitten twice, are hesitant to flood the market with either lowers or complete rifles, again.  Consider how many manufacturers have fallen by the wayside in the past ten years.

Just take it as some friendly advice, you may want to make your final purchases and head towards the checkouts in the next month or so.

Or, it may not happen and then we have until the Dems start trotting out their next Presidential Candidates and launching their attacks on the President.

The Professor

Alan Georges:
^^^ this.  And, right now there are bargains out there.  Even if all goes well legislatively, is unlikely that prices will ever be lower.  Now is a good time to stock up.

Carl:
  How many rifles and how much ammo should I have?

The Professor:

--- Quote from: Carl on September 29, 2018, 05:40:36 AM ---  How many rifles and how much ammo should I have?

--- End quote ---

All of them.

And more.

The Professor

iam4liberty:

--- Quote from: The Professor on September 29, 2018, 08:55:08 AM ---All of them.

And more.

The Professor

--- End quote ---

I think Carl is ready to move towards artillery.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version