Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Industry Reviews

Whisper close toilet seats

<< < (2/3) > >>

Carl:
Why can't the women just do a condition check before they commit to sitting?

Ms. Albatross:

--- Quote from: Carl on September 22, 2015, 03:44:08 PM ---Why can't the women just do a condition check before they commit to sitting?

--- End quote ---

I insist on the seat AND lid being down at my house.  But not for aesthetic reasons.  Mine is a safety issue.  Children under the age of 3 have drowned in toilets.  Not a lot but some have.  It is such a quick thing.  - putting both down when you are done.  You close the front door when you come in the house and make sure it is latched when you have small children so they won't wander outside when your back is turned. 

I don't have any little ones at home anymore but it's a good habit.  I've had visitors with small children in my home.  Someday I hope to have grandkids (Are you listening God?  I'm waiting patiently) and I want to continue that good habit so they are safe when they come over (often I hope!)

It also keeps the pets out of the toilet.

AvenueQ:

--- Quote from: Carl on September 22, 2015, 02:31:47 PM ---Is there a suppression devise for the noise I make while I am seated?

--- End quote ---
:spit:

Seriously though, I need these as I too am a closed toilet seat evangelist (seat-vangelist?).

Ms. Albatross:

--- Quote from: AvenueQ on September 22, 2015, 07:07:19 PM --- :spit:

Seriously though, I need these as I too am a closed toilet seat evangelist (seat-vangelist?).

--- End quote ---

A new word for the next edition of the Merriam-Webster dictionary? ;)

endurance:

--- Quote from: archer on September 22, 2015, 03:26:42 PM ---one problem... when you go someplace w/o one, you start the lid forward and release your hand and it falls down with  a large bang!

--- End quote ---
I have that problem with my kitchen cupboards. We went with the cheapest ones we could buy because, well, we're cheap. The ones around the refrigerator didn't come in the size we wanted so we had to get the nicer model with the same finish to get the size we wanted. The nicer cabinets have the soft close feature, which we've grown to love. The problem is no we slam all the other cabinets without thinking because we've grown accustomed to letting them close on their own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version