Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Industry Reviews

Whisper close toilet seats

<< < (3/3)

Smurf Hunter:

--- Quote from: Endurance on September 23, 2015, 08:34:51 AM ---I have that problem with my kitchen cupboards. We went with the cheapest ones we could buy because, well, we're cheap. The ones around the refrigerator didn't come in the size we wanted so we had to get the nicer model with the same finish to get the size we wanted. The nicer cabinets have the soft close feature, which we've grown to love. The problem is no we slam all the other cabinets without thinking because we've grown accustomed to letting them close on their own.

--- End quote ---

It's funny how I can tell who the parents are.  When you have a household of kids that are constantly making noise it's worth the investment in various noise dampening technology. e.g. amortize the cost of premium soft close cabinets over the 18 years kids live at home - it's a BARGAIN

David in MN:
I'm amazed at how my tastes change as I get more mature. I used to crave elegant and ornate furnishings but now only consider how durable and easy to clean they are.

endurance:

--- Quote from: Smurf Hunter on September 23, 2015, 09:45:30 AM ---It's funny how I can tell who the parents are.  When you have a household of kids that are constantly making noise it's worth the investment in various noise dampening technology. e.g. amortize the cost of premium soft close cabinets over the 18 years kids live at home - it's a BARGAIN

--- End quote ---
Our kids sleep through the night, except during thunderstorms, but both of them will jump on the bed at 6am every morning, whether it's a work day or not, and stick their wet noses in our ears.   ;D

Smurf Hunter:
I finally got my (human) kids mobile phones so they could google for themselves.  I got burned out explaining how the laws of physics were broken in comic books or science fiction films.  GOOGLE IT

As long as I take them on daily walks, my canine kids are more agreeable, though I still can't trust them not to eat a meal I leave unattended. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version