Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Industry Reviews

Coe's Comfrey - order warning

(1/9) > >>

Hypax:
I ordered from Coe's after Jacks show (ep 1371) and paid via PayPal. To date I have NOT received the plants, nor had any contact from Coe's.
I have emailed, no response and called the number on their website. After an automated message I get disconnected.
At this point I don't expect to see the product or a refund.

TexasGirl:

--- Quote from: Hypax on August 05, 2014, 07:40:43 AM ---I ordered from Coe's after Jacks show (ep 1371) and paid via PayPal. To date I have NOT received the plants, nor had any contact from Coe's.
I have emailed, no response and called the number on their website. After an automated message I get disconnected.
At this point I don't expect to see the product or a refund.

--- End quote ---

I've ordered from Coe's before.  Keep in mind he's basically a one-man-show.  Might be on vacation, could be something beyond his control like stuck in the hospital.  He's not the kind of person that would take your money and run.  He will probably stuff your box with extra goodies because of the delay, unless you left butthole messages.

Just be patient.

~TG

never_retreat:
How long ago did you order?
I do e commerace for a living, and if you send me 3 emails an hour apart in the middle of the night you go down the list for being answered. Especially if they keep saying why are you not answering me.

Just saying.

Hypax:
order placed June 23.
no butthole messages or emails.
just asked for an update after a month of no contact, got no response, and unable to reach them by phone.
Patience is not a problem.

r_w:
major email provider? 

We have had a ton of problems with spamfilters and certain email domains. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version