Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Industry Reviews

Amazon.com

<< < (26/27) > >>

mountainmoma:

--- Quote from: Carl on August 11, 2017, 07:08:06 PM ---  OK MM,I have not experienced this myself,but have heard tales of such happenings.

--- End quote ---

Oh, for sure. This area, everyone knows the UPS driver by first name, or just about.

RitaRose1945:

--- Quote from: FreeLancer on August 11, 2017, 09:16:41 PM ---I've wondered about that, and whether they track which addresses or neighborhoods that have theft problems.  Did they change anything on their end in terms of how they shipped future items? 

Knock on wood, I haven't had a delivery stolen when left by the front door, so I've probably grown a little complacent.  I get a little twinge of worry with the Bulk Ammo deliveries, but so far not enough to check the box requiring a signature from the FedEx guy.

--- End quote ---

I haven't seen any changes.

We have considered using Amazon Locker for more expensive items.  If you're in the city, it's a good option, though I haven't gotten around to actually trying it out.  In a nutshell, they deliver your package to a locker at a nearby store (our closest one is in front of the grocery store about half a mile away) and they give you a code or you can scan a barcode to open the locker.

FreeLancer:
Anybody tried AmazonFresh?  Is it worth another $15 a month on top of Prime membership?

LvsChant:
Haven't tried it. I've used Amazon Pantry for sending things to my son at college... and it works very well.

BearGrillz12:
For me amazon is a big support! i spent only a few money for prime and have neither shipping fees nor long time to wait. If something is damaged or not like i thought, i can return the package. It a a really easy and customer-friendly way to get your needed stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version