Community & Regional Connections > Region Seven

Help with Homebrewing

<< < (2/3) > >>

fritz_monroe:
You mean something that says that you are a brewer?  Some sort of certification?  I don't think so.

IronTeaCup:
Sweet. Yea I was worried that there might be some "I AM A BREWER" type cert that I would need classes for or some sort of other BS. I am trying to see what the red tape issues would be and how hard they are.

I am going to do some brewing in house and see what everyone thinks around group of friends/family then move on to maybe something like a brewery that will be in a specific property. I am really excited to start this but I need to start small.

Is there anyone who would do a beer of the month club? or maybe a beer of the month sampler club? I am trying to think of something fun that could get the attention of more people and get the market part going.

IronTeaCup:
Is there something anyone can think of that is survival related that might fit into brewing?

nelson96:

--- Quote from: IronTeaCup on December 16, 2014, 07:51:30 PM ---Is there something anyone can think of that is survival related that might fit into brewing?
--- End quote ---

A way to recoop after you realized all the prep's you stored up and didn't use?

IronTeaCup:
I am not sure what that would be. I think so far it could be some eco-tourism stuff going on. Maybe somewhere to have a big event or something. The mash or what ever is left can go to the local farmers or to my personal farm or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version