Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Transportation

The shortest distance may take longer

<< < (2/3) > >>

bj:
Excellent post...+1 !

Hare of Caerbannog:
Archer
That was a good thread and a good topic.
If I had seen it first I would have just bumped it up and added my part.
I try to look around before I start a new topic, but I guess I just didn't go back far enough.

archer:

--- Quote from: Hare of Caerbannog on May 29, 2009, 02:05:51 PM ---Archer
That was a good thread and a good topic.
If I had seen it first I would have just bumped it up and added my part.
I try to look around before I start a new topic, but I guess I just didn't go back far enough.

--- End quote ---
No problem Hare, it was quite a while ago... And named a little strange...

Goatdog62:

--- Quote from: Archer on May 29, 2009, 11:07:02 AM ---One of my early posts was about changing your patterns like this. Makes it harder to track you and makes  you think of different ways to go places. Expands your thinking....
My early thread on randomness: http://thesurvivalpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=1405.0

--- End quote ---

In the personal security world it is well-known that you are most likely to be attacked by terrorists in the morning, near your residence, on your way to work. Criminals are more random. Either way, varying your routes, times, and patterns will significantly reduce the odds of a successful attack.

archer:

--- Quote from: Goatdog62 on May 29, 2009, 11:34:54 PM ---In the personal security world it is well-known that you are most likely to be attacked by terrorists in the morning, near your residence, on your way to work. Criminals are more random. Either way, varying your routes, times, and patterns will significantly reduce the odds of a successful attack.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the info Goatdog!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version