Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Transportation

The shortest distance may take longer

<< < (3/3)

Hare of Caerbannog:

--- Quote from: Goatdog62 on May 29, 2009, 11:34:54 PM ---In the personal security world it is well-known that you are most likely to be attacked by terrorists in the morning, near your residence, on your way to work. Criminals are more random. Either way, varying your routes, times, and patterns will significantly reduce the odds of a successful attack.

--- End quote ---

That's the logic my brother uses.
He does a lot of international travel so when he's in the US he has a tendency to behave the same way.
He's also not likely to be found with his back against a window or his back pointed towards a door.

Louisiana Suvivor:
This is a great post Hare! BTW......i think our comments on Rodney King got us some negative Karma. :(

Hare of Caerbannog:

--- Quote from: Louisiana Suvivor on June 01, 2009, 06:41:42 PM ---This is a great post Hare! BTW......i think our comments on Rodney King got us some negative Karma. :(

--- End quote ---
Thanks
Yea, I was wondering about that.
I sure didn't intend to say anything other than a street riot can happen without warning and turn ugly fast.
I should have added that it can happen in any part of a city or any neighborhood under the right (wrong) circumstances.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version