Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Transportation

Sweet BOV

(1/2) > >>

Tycoon:
This is going to be my new Bug-Out-Vehicle. Just need the wife to learn how to work the mini.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVOxAbC_H48

Beetle:
I just hope that thing has a stop. It would suck to shoot to low....lol And definitely if you are the driver STAY IN THE RIG....

Beetle:
How much do you think it costs everytime they squeeze that trigger? And what caliber is that?

Tycoon:

--- Quote from: Bailey on November 24, 2008, 09:41:05 PM ---How much do you think it costs everytime they squeeze that trigger? And what caliber is that?

--- End quote ---

7.62mm Nato and more money than you and I have. Not to mention a new paint job after every range trip.

theaccidentalsurvivor:
The premise seems really cool...... I thought about how it would be pretty sweet to incorporate that pop-up hatch in your everyday BOV..... it wouldnt have a chaingun, but could you imagine your buddy or two popping out of it with AR's or AK's to get through a roadblock or something.... might be something to think about..... Probably total fantasy, but it would give you an added dimension to fighting from a vehicle that most wouldnt expect..... that is if you could reinforce the pop-up to withstand rifle rounds..... let me know what yall think

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version