Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Emergency Preparations

Grundig FR200 on sale at Bass Pro

<< < (3/3)

Mr. Blank:
I was going to order from Overstock, but they want $13 for shipping?? WTF.
I would rather order from Bass Pro and pay $25+5 shipping rather than take a gouge on shipping.
I'm weird like that though. The S&H thing is a hot button for me.

Trusty Mutsi:
Any thoughts on this sucker?

http://www.amazon.com/FR150-Solar-Powered-Self-Powered-Weatherband-Flashlight/dp/B0014SWPO6/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1222705905&sr=8-1

Are there better options? I thought it looked kinda cool and it would save space by being a flashlight AND radio.

Beetle:
What's a Bass Pro? Heck what's Bass? Must be a Southern thing.

kaiservontexas:

--- Quote from: Trioxin on September 28, 2008, 09:18:08 PM ---I was going to order from Overstock, but they want $13 for shipping?? WTF.
I would rather order from Bass Pro and pay $25+5 shipping rather than take a gouge on shipping.
I'm weird like that though. The S&H thing is a hot button for me.

--- End quote ---

Ouch, I looked at it also, but I did not check shipping. I noticed it said "like new" for condition. I wonder if it is used?

creuzerm:
I guess I failed to mention that I listen to the podcast on one of these handy little radios.

My computer is in a spare bedroom. I use a small FM transmitter for an ipod to car stereo plugged into the computer.

I have the radio in the kitchen. I listen to the show while I am making lunch. The shows tend to be about the perfect length of time too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version