Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

TSP Forum Newsletter

(1/10) > >>

Truik:
We have a new newsletter for the TSP forums to help you become familiar with a few interesting threads you may have missed.

If you would like to subscribe, simply click here and provide your e-mail address:

http://eepurl.com/iipvo

You will receive the newsletter every other week and, occasionally, receive special e-mails with breaking news or links to hot topic threads in the forum.

The newsletter is also a simple way to introduce people to the Survival Podcast and its forums by simply forwarding any of the e-mails you find interesting to your friends.

Thanks for your interest in the TSP Forums! Feedback is always welcome.

Chemsoldier:
May I assume that these will mostly be the "how to do stuff" type threads as opposed to the current events type threads?

Truik:

--- Quote from: Chemsoldier on January 08, 2012, 02:47:21 PM ---May I assume that these will mostly be the "how to do stuff" type threads as opposed to the current events type threads?

--- End quote ---

Yes. These will generally be preparedness-related threads pertaining to everything from gardening and food storage to handgun/rifle reviews/maintenance, BOB's, BOV's and BOL's, etc., in addition to other features such as prep book reviews, both fiction and non-fiction.

Louisiana Suvivor:
as long as it's not tin foil, political, or every little natural disaster sign me up. i'm all down for the actual prepping; just not all the bs

Truik:

--- Quote from: Louisiana Suvivor on January 08, 2012, 05:37:47 PM ---as long as it's not tin foil, political, or every little natural disaster sign me up. i'm all down for the actual prepping; just not all the bs

--- End quote ---

No tin foil hattery or political discussions. They have their place in the forums but the newsletter will simply be restricted to preparedness basics and discussions.

Feel free to sign up in the 2nd link in my auto-signature below. (The first link is for the Dallas-Fort Worth area meetups.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version