Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Policy against posting links only has been added to the TOS

(1/3) > >>

TexDaddy:
The new policy is:

Do not start a new thread, or reply to an existing thread with a post containing a link to another web page and nothing else.

We do want you to post links when relevant. If you want to post a link, be sure to share with the members why you are posting this link. Provide us with an idea of what is in the link. Tell us why we may find this link interesting. Give us you opinion of the content to start the discussion.

This applies to all threads, be it videos, music, pictures, news stories, a ‘how to,’ a warning to be on the lookout, or something related to preparedness.

Posts containing links only will most often be deleted. The member will be notified and reminded not to violate this policy.

If you find such a post, please report it to the moderator. Every post on the forum contains a link enabling you to do this. Do not reply to such posts.

The posts already in place will be left as is unless found to violate the TOS in other ways.

see Policy regarding link only posts on the TSP forum.

Nicodemus:
Is something like the following acceptable?

The lovely ladies of "Firefly" given the Alphonse Mucha treatment.

Or would you like to see more detailed and specific information?

TexDaddy:
If I found this in the "Firefly Fans?" thread, IMO, it would be sufficent. It is enough in the general context of the thread to be understood by those fans.

The idea of the policy is to let everyone know what kind of link they are clicking on and why they may want too.

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: TexDaddy on July 14, 2011, 10:14:29 AM ---If I found this in the "Firefly Fans?" thread, IMO, it would be sufficent. It is enough in the general context of the thread to be understood by those fans.

--- End quote ---

That's what I was gonna say. 8)

Nicodemus:
Ok, Cool Beans.

I just wanted to make sure as I tend to link like that a lot and I wanted to know if I needed to change my habits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version