Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Please help us find a forum bug!

<< < (2/6) > >>

archer:
I just ran some maintenance items on the forum and DB and it seems to have fixed some problems,

dep190:
it seems the old Utube links are all gone.

two days i tryed to log in on the forum link and the whole site was missing

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: dep190 on May 07, 2011, 10:46:09 AM ---it seems the old Utube links are all gone.

--- End quote ---

Youtube links still work (if you click on them), but we lost the ability to embed videos directly into forum posts.  Some of the SMF programmers are having a feud with each other.  I don't think we'll get that feature back.

--- Quote from: dep190 on May 07, 2011, 10:46:09 AM ---two days i tryed to log in on the forum link and the whole site was missing

--- End quote ---

Probably a side-effect of our move to the new server.

TexasGirl:
I didn't realize there were other bugs too, just assumed the bugs yesterday were attracted to Nic's thread because it was full of different kinds of food.  If it pops up again I will gladly donate a can of Raid from my long-term cache.

Thanks for your hard work, guys!  We really appreciate all the behind the scenes operations you guys do to keep us running.

~TG

Roknrandy:
I've noticed two different types on "new posts" indicators. One is a gold dot and the other is sheets of paper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version