Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Changing the Default Theme

(1/10) > >>

Sister Wolf:
Everybody will be switched to the new default theme immediately.  Babylon is going bye bye.  If you had a dark theme before, you will need to switch back to that theme.

DeltaEchoVictor:
I hate you....

Sister Wolf:

--- Quote from: DeltaEchoVictor on November 23, 2010, 06:59:13 PM ---I hate you....

--- End quote ---

Cope.

Babylon was breaking some things that are needed on this forum (such as the new google search tool, and our ad management software).  I had to get rid of it, and it was our default.  Everybody (including me) had to get switched.

Sweethearts Mom:
Wow right in the middle of a post. Seriously sis...I thought I clicked something and changed the whole thing. I knew I would be kicked off the forum for sure!

Sister Wolf:

--- Quote from: Sweethearts Mom on November 23, 2010, 07:15:29 PM ---Wow right in the middle of a post. Seriously sis...I thought I clicked something and changed the whole thing. I knew I would be kicked off the forum for sure!

--- End quote ---

I really am sorry.  My guts were in a twist knowing that I'd piss off at least a hundred members with a single click of the mouse.

But look at it this way - now you have a google search box at the bottom of the forum!  *nervous smile*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version