Community & Regional Connections > Region Eight

Portland OR forecast for Saturday 8/17/19: dueling far-right vs antifa

<< < (5/5)

iam4liberty:

--- Quote from: surfivor on August 18, 2019, 11:46:28 AM ---Ive heard people defend antifa claiming they are not violent

--- End quote ---

What planet are they from?  One has to be very distant from reality to believe this.  Or they are just being disengenuous for political reasons.

Tim Pool coverage with same conclusion: https://youtu.be/_TK4OmijOOI.  Brilliant move by PBs and others. Now they can always take the high road; organize a peaceful march and then chill at a barbacue while watching ANTIFA riot.  If this keeps up ANTIFA is going to win Trump a second term and probably return the house to republicans.

surfivor:

--- Quote from: iam4liberty on August 18, 2019, 12:34:09 PM ---What planet are they from?  One has to be very distant from reality to believe this.  Or they are just being disengenuous for political reasons.

Tim Pool coverage with same conclusion: https://youtu.be/_TK4OmijOOI.  Brilliant move by PBs and others. Now they can always take the high road; organize a peaceful march and then chill at a barbacue while watching ANTIFA riot.  If this keeps up ANTIFA is going to win Trump a second term and probably return the house to republicans.

--- End quote ---

They basically said that they went to a rally and saw antifa there and there was no violence. They then accused me of promoting right wing talking points because I implied antifa engages in or promotes violence

iam4liberty:

--- Quote from: surfivor on August 18, 2019, 03:13:55 PM ---They basically said that they went to a rally and saw antifa there and there was no violence. They then accused me of promoting right wing talking points because I implied antifa engages in or promotes violence

--- End quote ---

Maybe tell them you went to the park and saw some police and there was no abuse.  Therefore police abuse doesnt occur.  See how that goes over.

surfivor:

--- Quote from: iam4liberty on August 18, 2019, 03:48:32 PM ---Maybe tell them you went to the park and saw some police and there was no abuse.  Therefore police abuse doesnt occur.  See how that goes over.

--- End quote ---

hey, don't try using logic on me now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version