Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

Advice/Recommendations/Help - I currently hate carrying my gun

<< < (2/10) > >>

Morning Sunshine:

--- Quote from: TexDaddy on July 09, 2014, 06:02:28 PM ---Might as well do it right.  ;)

--- End quote ---

texans  ::)

Niccolum:
I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck made of horsehide and love it. The horsehide is better at dealing with sweat moisture and doesn't creak like leather. It's also very good at conforming to your body size and isn't stiff once you get it broken in after a few wears.

They make IWB and OWB holsters. They don't make a "retention" holder of a thumb flap or a SERPA or something like that if that's a strict requirement for you though.

goofyshooter:

--- Quote from: ncjeeper on July 09, 2014, 08:39:41 PM ---Trade in the xd9 for a shield. ;)

--- End quote ---

I AGREE! I got one about 4 months ago, and have carried it everyday since.

goofyshooter:

--- Quote from: Denver Terry on July 09, 2014, 06:27:14 PM ---Take a look at Alien Gear Holsters (http://aliengearholsters.com/search-by-gun).  I had the same complaints carrying my pistol.
Don't let the low prices fool you. These are comfortable and well built.

--- End quote ---

I got one of these when I got my shield, now that its summer I dont wear it much, its HOT. I have gone back to my uncle mikes cheap IWB holster for now.

But they are really nice.

nelson96:

--- Quote from: thewarriorhunter on July 08, 2014, 08:49:41 PM ---Help me out folks. I hate carrying my pistol right now. It's gotten uncomfortable and it's summer time so it's even worse.
--- End quote ---

Can't agree with you more.  BUT, it only takes one time not having it to change the rest of your life and the lives of your loved ones if something happens.  I like uber concealed and uber light for this very reason.  The smallest caliber pistol is better than no pistol at all. . . .  I carry the Beretta Nano in .9mm with an extra magazine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version