Community & Regional Connections > Region Five

Anyone from Arkansas?

<< < (19/20) > >>

Mr. Red Beard (UKtheBUNNY):

--- Quote from: RH62 on March 09, 2012, 10:26:09 PM ---Hey Guys, What up with the "Karma" Points. I have 1 and am very proud of it, even though I don't know what it means or why I got it.

--- End quote ---

The Karma points are for when someone likes one of your posts.

RH62:
Thanks UK

nitehawg:
Just a quick Hi from a retired, transplanted (from region 4) family now living in Marion county North Central AR.  Looking forward to participating anyway I can.

Azaezel:

--- Quote from: partisan15 on January 03, 2009, 07:12:49 AM ---Hey guys, im new. So i was looking through this, and i got to wondering...anyone from Arkansas have any tips on survival in general in our state?
Things like what to include in the BOB, lists of edible plants, hunting seasons,anything?

--- End quote ---

For a great plant walk consider Sigma 3 in Fort Smith. They do it three times a year so you can see the plants in all of thier different stages of growth. They show and discuss about 60 different edible, medicinal, and poisonous plants each time. They also have a great bushcrafting program that culminates in a 5 day Knife only course. Check them out!

WakingUp:
Hey there fellow Arkies, I'm a native in the LR area. New to the board and just a little less new to the prepping world. Pleased to make your acquaintances!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version