Community & Regional Connections > Region Eight

Hey Seattle, can you take your "man in tree" back ?

(1/1)

mountainmoma:
Yes, the crazy man from 2016, man-in-tree in Seattle

Was just arrested here.  Makes you wonder if we dont realy just have star trek like transporters linking Seattle-Portland-Eugene- San Francisco- Santa Cruz

How did he get here ?  Anyway, he is still hostile and anti-social.  Mulitiple tasings to subdue him. Arrested for possesion of stolen property, and being threatening to people

--- Quote ---Miller has also lived in Alaska and Oregon, where he has a criminal record.

A spokeswoman with the Oregon Department of Corrections offender information center said Miller was sentenced to probation for two counts of assaulting an officer and a felony involving a weapon in 2013. Since then, he has violated the terms of his probation numerous times and was incarcerated from November 2014 to August 2015, she said.
--- End quote ---

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattles-man-in-tree-appears-in-court-bail-set-at-50000/

This demographic, and the addicted demographic is why we have a homeless problem.  We realy cannot house people who can not or will not follow rules needed to live in a building with other people.  I dont know what the answer is.  For some, actual mental health facilities would be better than jails.  But, why do they all come here in the end ?

bcksknr:
     Because the Earth spins counterclockwise, if they stand still long enough they will wind up on the West Coast, at least that's what the voices told me.

mountainmoma:

--- Quote from: bcksknr on September 30, 2018, 01:05:28 PM ---     Because the Earth spins counterclockwise, if they stand still long enough they will wind up on the West Coast, at least that's what the voices told me.

--- End quote ---

No Doubt

Stwood:
Institutions are history now, aren't they? All closed up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version