Community & Regional Connections > Region Eight

Which state are you in...

<< < (29/30) > >>

KellyAnn:
Raised and grown in Ohio, but now live in Northern California.
I love not having to shovel snow in the winter :)

Basil Duke:
Nice to have more people around. I feel like I am all alone out here.

KellyAnn:
You're waaaaaay up North.
I'm closer to San Jose.

I feel like I'm alone here most of the time too, but I've gotten used to it over the last 3 years that we've lived here.
Sometimes I like to delude myself by thinking that anyone looking at me wouldn't guess what's in my (edc) bag, so maybe their bags are full of useful stuff too.  I look very normal.  I'm not gray...I'm more of an Olive green with purple accents ;)
Ultimately, I'm happy with who I am, and if people are happy with who they are, that's enough for me.

Basil Duke:
Yeah, I hear you. It is nice to know there are others out there who at least think in similar terms.

mountainmoma:

--- Quote from: KellyAnn on November 01, 2017, 06:10:05 PM ---You're waaaaaay up North.
I'm closer to San Jose.

I feel like I'm alone here most of the time too, but I've gotten used to it over the last 3 years that we've lived here.
Sometimes I like to delude myself by thinking that anyone looking at me wouldn't guess what's in my (edc) bag, so maybe their bags are full of useful stuff too.  I look very normal.  I'm not gray...I'm more of an Olive green with purple accents ;)
Ultimately, I'm happy with who I am, and if people are happy with who they are, that's enough for me.

--- End quote ---

I am also not very far from San Jose, in the greater SF Bay area influenced region

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version