Lowdown3:
"I would be interested in seeing your survival summary."

LMAO.

Here's mine-

1. Opsec
2. Opsec
3. Opsec

gigaJack:

--- Quote from: Lowdown3 on November 25, 2008, 07:20:56 AM ---"I would be interested in seeing your survival summary."

LMAO.

Here's mine-

1. Opsec
2. Opsec
3. Opsec

--- End quote ---

I hesitated posting all this information in summary form but I figured given enough time I would have posted all this in single threads on this forum. Try to find anything that resembles personal information in the summary. Not a single person on this forum knows me (I don't go camping with 36 of them). Oh wait, I narrowed the search for me down to Minnesota.  ;)  If I want to learn other peoples opsec then I need to post mine.

gigaJack

Beetle:
I wouldn't worry about it. I posted my call sign and you could use it to look up my address if you wanted to. I did have a friend from Minneota Mn.

Lowdown3:

--- Quote from: gigaJack on November 25, 2008, 09:09:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lowdown3 on November 25, 2008, 07:20:56 AM ---"I would be interested in seeing your survival summary."

LMAO.

Here's mine-

1. Opsec
2. Opsec
3. Opsec

--- End quote ---

I hesitated posting all this information in summary form but I figured given enough time I would have posted all this in single threads on this forum. Try to find anything that resembles personal information in the summary. Not a single person on this forum knows me (I don't go camping with 36 of them). Oh wait, I narrowed the search for me down to Minnesota.  ;)  If I want to learn other peoples opsec then I need to post mine.

gigaJack

--- End quote ---

Your prerogative of course.

I guarantee you "camping with 36 people" would not net you half of the personal info that IS shown in those lists.

As I said, your prerogative.

Folks that weren't around in the early to mid 90's typically lack of sense of OPSEC in regards to talking about what all they have, etc. Those of us that were around in that time period realize the importance of FALSE TRAILS, a little psy ops and in general keeping your mouth shut about the quantities involved in your preps.

Most folks would assume someone even remotely serious about prepping would have some storage food, but this being a general thing could mean 2 months to one person or 7 years to another.

Ditto with firearms- some might think a .22lr pistol is sufficient, others want a battery of firearms for each family member, one each for the dogs and 2 backups.

You can talk in GENERALITIES, set some FALSE TRAILS, use a little psy-ops and be a lot safer in the days to come. You can also put yourself a little "out front" teaching and use some of these techniques to mask yourself to a degree.

As I said, your prerogative.  ;)  Good luck!
Lowdown3

Beetle:

--- Quote from: Bailey on November 25, 2008, 09:25:42 AM ---I wouldn't worry about it. I posted my call sign and you could use it to look up my address if you wanted to. I did have a friend from Minneota Mn.

--- End quote ---

Wow I just checked my call sign and I used my PO Box. Guess I'm not giving up the ranch...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version