Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearms Training

I will be on the radio (and internet) Friday the 13th at 1325hrs CST

(1/2) > >>

James Yeager:
HERE

--- Quote ---  How to Listen Live Online:

(You must have "Cookies" enabled. You don't have to register for anything or sign up for anything.)

- Click on the image below(or the same image on the High Caliber Radio homepage) that says "LIVE Fridays at 1:00 PM High Caliber Radio, Live Radio That's On Target, ON THE AIR: The Sports Hog 103.1 FM & AM 1580" This will take you to The Sports Hog home page: http://www.sportshog1031.com/

--- End quote ---

- On Friday (1:00 p.m. Central/ 2:00 p.m. Eastern): You can listen by clicking on the button in the upper lefthand corner of the page that says "TheSports Hog 103.1 FM Live Stream"

On Sunday (9:00 a.m. Central/ 10:00 a.m. Eastern  or 5:00 p.m. Central/6:00 p.m. Eastern): You can listen by clicking on the button in the upper lefthand corner of the page that says "Game Channel II Stream"

BigDanInTX:
Argh!  Dell doesn't allow streaming radio.  I'll see if I can figure something out though...

Halffast:
Listening now!

BigDanInTX:
I tried to proxy out the address, but all proxy sites I tried are blocked too.  Anyone have the stream's actual URL?
(mms://208.43.60.68/kfpw-am)

BigDanInTX:
I was so used to talking Yeager-Speak for four days that my wife kept looking at me funny before I figured it out the other night...  I had to re-learn how to talk around my children...  ;-]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version