Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airsoft Forum

Simuntions?

<< < (2/3) > >>

daveinmichigan:
I went to an open house at a local (high end) training facility and they actually let us try out simunitions by letting us clear a force on force shoot house. It was awesome . They actually let my wife give it a try and she had never even shot a pistol before. Her intruders were one with a flashlight only and one with a knife. The location also does airsoft so that people can come out and train without dumping a ton of cash.

Left4Dead:
i have taken a few Sim classes and have enjoyed it very much. but for round per round cost. nothing beats airsoft. i learn the biggest thing you gain from a sim class is the "when" to pull a gun.

Urban Knight:
Here in the Philippines you can't find simunitions but at the facility where I work some green berets trained Phil ippine Army Spec forces using simuntions. We go for airsoft. private purchases.  Cheaper and realistic as well. 

Evil kilt:
Airsoft is available in most places around the world but the real question is the level of training  on offer its one thing to to know how to do a section attack or to clear a house but if the training isnt up to much you wont get very far
and to be under real fire is a lot different than being in a training area 

Coctailer:

--- Quote from: daveinmichigan on January 13, 2012, 03:17:13 PM ---I went to an open house at a local (high end) training facility and they actually let us try out simunitions by letting us clear a force on force shoot house. It was awesome . They actually let my wife give it a try and she had never even shot a pistol before. Her intruders were one with a flashlight only and one with a knife. The location also does airsoft so that people can come out and train without dumping a ton of cash.

--- End quote ---
I'm I'm MI also.
Where is this place?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version