Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > The Front Porch

Race issues: This is NOT a "whites only" forum!

<< < (41/43) > >>

Meadowlily:
There is only one race: Human - We all bleed red!

JimNKC:
As a newbie here, I'm glad it's not whites only... while my birth parents were both of mainly Swedish extraction, my wife is Bolivian and we mainly speak Spanish at home and with our kids. Their English has grown in leaps and bounds this year in Pre-K, but I insisted on them first learning and speaking Spanish. Speaking two languages, even imperfectly, allows us to communicate with more people... it helps a ton in my job, and also to share the Gospel. :)

I don't usually think anything of it, but most of my friends are Hispanic, mainly from Central America and I am usually the lone guerro (white boy) at many of our fiestas/get togethers. With other good friends from Germany, India and Rwanda... skin color means very little. God made us in all sorts of colors.

Redman:
Well said Jim.  :clap:

This place need a thumbs up thingy.

CityGirlGoneCountry:
I read a few other threads and thought this was an interesting forum, but it was this thread that actually made me join!  I'm female (gasp), originally from a major city (wtf?), and Colombian/brown (run!).  LOL.

archer:

--- Quote from: CityGirlGoneCountry on June 19, 2019, 04:08:33 PM ---I read a few other threads and thought this was an interesting forum, but it was this thread that actually made me join!  I'm female (gasp), originally from a major city (wtf?), and Colombian/brown (run!).  LOL.

--- End quote ---
welcome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version