Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > The Front Porch

Race issues: This is NOT a "whites only" forum!

<< < (4/43) > >>

Sister Wolf:

--- Quote from: monkeyboyf on February 01, 2012, 06:56:02 PM ---Thank you, Mr. Bill.  I picked up on that post right away and was holding my breath for the mods to see it and chastise,lol. We really can feel out the vibes when you are old like me. ;D

--- End quote ---

Report that sumbitch next time, grannie! <hugs> sorry it was left up for as long as it was. We saw it, and the boys were like "oooweee, we gots a troll!" and then there were all kinds of ban hammers slamming down and it got really loud and bloody for a second, and then it was like "what troll."

Gas-Mask:
Wait!  This is not an all "Hispanic" forum?  LOL
Too funny! 
I guess the ignorant sheeple and drones think im a white supremacist with a tan that eats beans and tortillas cuzz im a prepper?
I always thought being a prepper made me a prepared person, not an hispanic white supremacist.  Lol

Im sorry, but I feel more at home here at the forum then dealing with my reconquista side of the family.

All right, rant over.

Alan Georges:

--- Quote from: Gas-Mask on February 03, 2012, 02:23:17 AM ---Wait!  This is not an all "Hispanic" forum?  LOL
Too funny! 
I guess the ignorant sheeple and drones think im a white supremacist with a tan that eats beans and tortillas cuzz im a prepper?
I always thought being a prepper made me a prepared person, not an hispanic white supremacist. 

--- End quote ---

8) I just love seeing an ugly stereotype being broken and ridiculed first thing in the morning. Puts a smile on my face all day.  Thanks Gas-Mask!

Cedar:
I am not 100% white and neither is my daughter, she even actually has Maori in her blood. I like how the net USUALLY tends to equalize people. I have talked to deaf people on the net for years without knowing for a long time they were deaf. I have literally 'talked' to blind people on their computer program called JAWS. Unless I see a photo of someone, I have no clue what race or culture they are.... I don't care if they are black, blue, green, white or pink. It is just what they have to say that is worthwhile is what the point is.

I am also not what I call a survivalist or a prepper.. I do however call myself a 'homesteader'. I just belong to a survival/prepper online community who puts up with me  :P

Cedar

LJH:

--- Quote from: Cedar on February 03, 2012, 10:29:29 AM ---Unless I see a photo of someone, I have no clue what race or culture they are....
--- End quote ---

THIS! I use and appreciate the internet for many, many things but IMO this is one of its most valuable aspects - you can get to know people and build friendships and relationships without ever knowing an individual's race, age, sex or anything else they choose not to disclose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version