The TSP Marketplace > Members Support Brigade Forum

MSB member benefit - would cost little, be worth a lot.

<< < (6/6)

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: The Infidel on February 19, 2010, 10:23:48 AM ---...Don't want to seem to brazen here but the give me a reason to trust you comment may have been a little to much. ...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know.  Sorry.  My gut feeling is that he's a good guy who is sincere about trying to get a useful project going.

I'm just not comfortable going with my gut feeling alone, in the current political environment.

ModernSurvival:
Let me say this,

MSB or TSP will never EVER under any circumstances make available to anyone a list with contact information much less physical address of any of our members/listeners/supporters to ANYONE EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES period, the end as in NEVER.   ;)

People can choose to reach out and form independent networks, trade contact information etc.  That said nothing approaching a "roster" will ever have official TSP endorsement.

No disrespect to the original poster but bad idea and in no way will I ever sanction this, EVER.  

Folks reach out yes, form real world relationships beyond the forum etc.  But stick to what most people do, meet in pubic locations first, form a deeper trust and go from there.  

TSP is not a dating site, it is not for creating lists, God have mercy on any individual that makes a list of TSPers with out their permission if I find them.  With some of the situations we discuss here trust is earned by more then a forum or MSB membership.

TSP affiliation is only a first level of vetting anyone, use your judgment, build real relationships but don't ever give out personal information just because TSP is a common interest.  If you read my email for a day you would be shocked at how some of our listeners are "mentally defective" and with some of them there is no softer/nicer way to put it.  

Topic Locked as this is NOT open to discussion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version