Farm, Garden and The Land > Gardening and Agriculture

Merged Topics: Plant & Seed Resources: Catalogs & Suppliers

<< < (19/20) > >>

justin451:

--- Quote from: Hraz on February 20, 2009, 03:32:21 PM ---http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2209630714&topic=5481

I found this on the web:
* Johnny's Seeds

--- End quote ---

I was surprised Johnny's was on that list. I am going to try to find a new supplier. Thanks!

redrider:
Any new suppliers to try this year?

I know Bountiful Gardens is out of the seed business, any other news before I make my picks?

Thanks,

rr

CharlesH:
Last couple years I’ve been using anniesheirloomseeds.com . They and I are both in Michigan which is why I like them.  Their selection is more than adequate for my needs.

__33w__:
@CharlesH - I ordered from Annie's as well this year.  I'm in Michigan as well and the seeds are doing quite well.  Bought a couple things from High Mowing and local places too (couldn't help myself).  Just wanted to add a +1 for Annie's.

CharlesH:
Great!  I still like them, too.  This year’s garden has been a bit smaller than my norm.  I only focused on stuff that either just tastes better when grown by me, or was too hard to find at local farmers markets in the quantities I need.  I have tons of San Marzano tomatoes for saucing, lots of basil for pesto, and okra because it’s not as common in our area.  I also did cayenne, watermelon, edamame, and pumpkin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version