Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Edged Weapons and Tools

Knives to go with you

<< < (2/17) > >>

endurance:

--- Quote from: Badhog on November 23, 2014, 07:04:01 PM ---What knives are you taking with you? Axes and saws are legal  ;D

ESEE 5
Izula
Folding Saw

--- End quote ---
where are we going? ;)

Nate:

--- Quote from: endurance on November 23, 2014, 08:25:05 PM ---where are we going? ;)

--- End quote ---

"On an adventure!"  As my 3 year old says.

Ms. Albatross:

--- Quote from: endurance on November 23, 2014, 08:25:05 PM ---where are we going? ;)

--- End quote ---

We're goin' on a bear hunt

We're going to catch a big one,

I'm not scared

What a beautiful day!

Badhog:
Picnic, 3 hour tour, bug out, It's A Small World ride or anywhere else that could turn out to be a problem.

mountainmoma:
I've a folding knife in my purse, very much like this but liner locked, standeyo.com/News_Files/FTP_Files/DFPlanImp.zip
I bought a few last year for stocking stuffers, I had a nicer one that went when my purse was stolen earlier this year, but this one is ok and often a Mora 2 knife around the mountain. I always have the mora knife in my basket of goodies I bring to tutor. This week I was careless pulling it out of its sheath to cut their apples (for snacking while I read story) This was a much better experience than the cut I got last month with a dull serrated kitchen knife. Knife was so sharp, it didnt even hurt. I now feel much better about this being the knife we killed that old laying hen with last fall. I have other Mora knives sprinkled around, in the get home bag etc... I dont have anything fancy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version