Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Edged Weapons and Tools

Inexpensive and Simple knife sharpening system article on Brink of Freedom

(1/2) > >>

DheereCrossing:
I've posted a new article called 'Hair-Popping-Sharp Knives' on Brink of Freedom.  It's simple sandpaper system with the article designed for people that are not knife-geeks and who have been frustrated in the past with the sharpening process.  Please feel free to comment away - I'd appreciate feedback from real knife people with a lot of creativity and technical knowledge on the subject as well.

edit: archer: corrected link

archer:

--- Quote from: DheereCrossing on January 23, 2014, 10:57:56 AM ---I've posted a new article called 'Hair-Popping-Sharp Knives' on Brink of Freedom.  It's simple sandpaper system with the article designed for people that are not knife-geeks and who have been frustrated in the past with the sharpening process.  Please feel free to comment away - I'd appreciate feedback from real knife people with a lot of creativity and technical knowledge on the subject as well.

--- End quote ---

sweet! thanks!

AvenueQ:
That link in the first post is broken, I believe this is the article you are referring to?

http://brinkoffreedom.net/tactical-and-firearms/hair-popping-sharp-knives/

skas:
I'm not a knife expert, but that's a pretty decent article for those looking for an inexpensive way to learn knife sharpening without buying into a system.

theBINKYhunter:
will have to read in depth, not sure if it matters, the [corrected] link takes me to the top of the comments section, i had to scroll up to the beginning of the article (first world problems *sigh*)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version